Skip to Content

International Applicants

Contact us at +1-765-494-1554 or with questions about the application process.


For residencies held at Purdue, international students who require a visa to enter the U.S. will apply for a B-Visa. 

Purdue University’s Executive Education Team will issue an invitation letter and students in turn will use the letter to apply for the B-Visa and also show the U.S. Port of Entry office at the airport.

For residencies held outside the U.S., policies vary for each individual student based on their citizenship, residence and employment status.

For international citizens living/working in the U.S., you will need to apply for visas according to the country of origin and the passport you carry. 

Each student is responsible for determining exactly what visa policies correspond with their individual circumstance.