Skip to Content

Honors Program Contract

How to Honors Contract:

  1. Contact the professor teaching the course you want to contract and ask if they are willing to do so.
  2. Once your professor agrees, meet with them and establish what the honors version of the course will entail.
  3. Submit a grade mode change request via the Scheduling Assistant to request H grade mode no later than FRIDAY, 11:59 p.m. of the second week of class.
  4. Complete an Honors Contract request form with the professor. Copies of the original syllabus and the modified honors syllabus are required to complete the request form. 
The Honors Contract request form will close at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, May 28, 2024. 

For more information, visit the Honors College or contact Lindsay Rosokha at