Daniels School of Business students are encouraged to use the GPA calculators in myPurdue Plan.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of your calculations if you do not have the assistance of your Academic Advisor.
How to calculate your Semester or Graduation Index.
- Add up the number of hours of A+, A-, A, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D-, and F that you have earned.
- Place totals in the appropriate boxes below.
- Grades of P, N, and I are not used in the calculation.
- Grades of W or WF are not included in the GPA calculation.
- If a course has been repeated, use only the second enrollment information in the calculation.
- Click the submit button and the calculator will calculate the values for you.
Management Admissions Index/Economics Admissions Index (MAI/EAI): additional information for calculations.
- Only those grades earned through Purdue courses apply, including regional campuses
- The MAI/EAI must consist of at least two Daniels School of Business courses (Management/IM Students: MGMT 20000 and ECON 25100. Economics Students: ECON 25100 and ECON 25200) or three Purdue graded MAI/EAI Courses
- Courses taken outside of Purdue/Regional campuses are not included in this GPA
- Work with your advisor to determine if additional Purdue course grades are needed to establish alternate MAI/EAI requirements